The Membership Committee helps to welcome individuals who are new to our community and mentor them through the various stages of their early involvement. Our responsibilities include:
- Serving as greeters at every service.
- Signing up newcomers to receive our Friday e-news.
- Arranging small group newcomer gatherings at members’ homes.
- Hosting informational classes aimed at helping folks to get involved with the congregation and learn how to become a member.
- Keeping the online member and friend directory up to date
Left to right: Corinne Ludy, Gene Berg, Gaye Simpson (chair), Frances Wood.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or input.