Religious Exploration: Adults
UUCWI Adult Programs provide opportunities for life-long learning and development. These programs help members and friends make deeper connections with one another, provide a path for those seeking spiritual intimacy and personal growth, and assist newcomers in integrating more fully into the congregation. There is a wide range of classes examining communication, meditation, aging, theology, immigration, building communities, and more. For more information visit the Adult Programs page.
• respect for all people and all spiritual paths
• working for a better world
• growing in spirit and mind
• learning more about oneself
• making new friends & enjoying new activities
For more detailed information about our RE classes for children and youth please visit our Children/Youth page.